AAU BRUSSELS ACTS AS A PLATFORM FOR AAU RESEARCHERS IN THE EU
Aalborg University’s Brussels office (AAU Brussels) strives to provide a proactive EU related policy support service to the researchers at AAU and promote the research expertise of the university in the European Union (EU) and other relevant European networks. As part of Fundraising and Project Management (F&P), AAU Innovation, we provide professional funding-related advice and support for AAU’s management and research communities.
What we do:
- Involve, inform and encourage AAU’s researchers and management to work actively with new and upcoming EU-programmes and policies
- Raise awareness of AAU’s specific research areas and liaise with key stakeholders in the EU
- Bring forward the views and results of AAU’s researchers to policy makers in the EU that promote the specific research area
- Build European networks and alliances for strategic cooperation.
- Support AAU researchers to increase their personal profiling in a European context
- Encourage and support AAU researchers and staff in relation to academic activities in Brussels
- Assist with meeting rooms and office space in Brussels
AAU Brussels are acting as bridge-builder between the EU and AAU’s researchers and management.
Aalborg University, AAU Brussels
Rue du Luxembourg 3, 2nd floor,
1000 Brussels (The Nordic House),
Tel.: Anne Drivsholm Sand (+45 2382 2572) or Anne Britt Larsson (+45 6196 7379)